New York Fashion Week Day Two
September 7, 2014
Our top 10 things from day two of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015. Check @neimanmarcus and @cuspbynm on Instagram and Twitter for hourly updates, all week long.
1. Flowy dresses, ruffle details and effortless spring outerwear at Rebecca Taylor.
2. Quilting, pleats and handcrafted fabrics added charm to Tibi’s louche silhouettes for Spring. Cold shoulder tops and culottes were the highlights for CUSP fashion director Caroline.
3. Brett Heyman is taking her Eadie Parker luxe clutches on a “global chic” trip.
4. Jonathan Simkahi goes for “shattered” inseparable separates in brocades, mesh and intarsia knits this season.
5. “Ralph Rucci the creator, the couturier, it’s all in the details.” – Ken Downing
6. “A madcap mix of pattern and print at Herve Leger spring 2015.” – Ken Downing
7. “A finale on the fringe at Christian Siriano for spring 2015.” – Ken Downing
8. Techno tribal at Alexander Wang
9. “Not your standard stripe Altuzarra spring 2015.” – Ken Downing
10. Model Hanneli Mustaparta spotted outside the Prabal Gurung show holding a mini Prada handbag and a Dior crop-top.