11 Springtime Beauty Products You Need This Minute
March 31, 2016
Springtime has arrived! Temperatures are rising, flowers are blooming, and fresh, vibrant Spring/Summer 2016 collections are launching like crazy, beckoning a most welcome move toward bronzed eyes, gilded skin, and flushed lips. Here, 11 beauty and skincare products that will expertly catch you up with the new season’s looks:
(1) La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold – Infused with real gold, this opulent light-weight moisturizer skillfully helps hydrate, lift, and smooth skin while simultaneously imparting a subtly radiant glow for a lit-from-within look.
(2) NuFace Trinity Facial Toning Kit in Lilac Bloom – For a cutting-edge spa experience at home, try the NuFace, now available in a resplendent violet shade. Harnessing the powers of micro-currents to help tone slack skin and enhance one’s contours, this device requires mere minutes a week to help restore one’s visage back to its bouncy self.
(3) Oribe Côte d’Azur Luminous Hair & Body Oil – Like taking a trip to the French Riviera without the need to hop on a plane, this intoxicatingly fragrant oil bathes hair and skin in an ultramoisturizing veil that smells divine.
(4) Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Stick SPF 50+ – Although sunscreen should be a year-round affair (I embrace a minimum of SPF 15, even when indoors), spring marks the moment when it’s time to step up your game with a perfectly portable and impressively potent SPF. Sweep this sunscreen stick along your face and blend (even on the go!) so you can enjoy the bountiful sunshine in the coming months without risking the health of your skin.
(5) Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting in Starlight – This brand-new shade release from the iconic Kevyn Aucoin line boasts a liquid light texture and pink champagne tone that may be mixed with foundation or strategically applied atop for an ethereal outcome.
(6) Tom Ford Soleil Collection Bronzing Powder in Bronze Age – The secret to looking like you’ve spent a spring break vacation in a tropical locale just may reside in this minimalist white compact. Bronze Age is a rich, nearly matte, natural tan shade that, depending on the level of application, will suit a spectrum of skin tones.
(7) Edward Bess All Over Seduction in Paradise – All at once peachy pink and luminous, this highlighter-meets-blush creates a soft yet stunning flush on both light and medium skin tones (try applying to the apples of the cheeks) while serving as a warm, peachy coral illuminator for darker skin tones. Versatile, indeed!
(8) Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Shadow in Social Butterfly – Exclusive to Neiman Marcus, this sleek palette features seven neutral shades—in both matte and satin finishes—that offer an array of eye possibilities. Layer, mix, and blend the finely milled and velvety formula for looks that range from daytime chic to sultry and smoky. Find the Social Butterfly palette #onlyatNM.
(9) Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Lip and Cheek Color in Peach Glow – Two lip options in a single product—one of the many virtues of this limited edition. In a quintessentially spring shade, Peach Glow features a vibrant, creamy, and universally flattering lip color and a coordinating sheer gloss that work just as well on the cheeks as they do on the lips. Let the combinations commence!
(10) Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in Life in Photographs – Delightfully nonsticky and endlessly reflective, Smith & Cult’s plush formula envelops lips in a hydrating veil of translucent color. The milky, baby pink Life in Photographs is brilliant as an effortless, pared-down weekend shade and works wonders to bring standard nude lip liner to life.
(11) Nest Fragrances Candle in Apricot Tea – Although technically neither skincare nor beauty, this candle appeals to one’s warm-weather senses. It lifts spirits and calms minds with a fragrant and complex blend of juicy apricot, which is balanced by the classic and calming essence of black tea for a delicious take on springtime notes.