Fall Beauty Preview Day 1
June 24, 2014
This week Neiman Marcus beauty department managers arrive in Dallas, Texas to learn about exciting new launches for the season ahead. Needless to say, this week everyone is sporting their best manis and pedis in the colors of the season. Here are 10 fall insider tips and beauty essentials to look forward to.
Follow us @neimanmarcus on Twitter and Instagram for live beauty coverage this week!
1. Did you know? England’s premier perfume house Grossmith London (founded in 1835) was featured on Downton Abbey #NMbeauty
2. Super excited about new Lancôme mascara named “grandiose”–and they deliver! #nmbeauty
3. Yum! Loving Kate Somerville’s Complexion Perfection juice for glowing healthy-looking skin. #NMbeauty #NMinsider
4. Did you know? All Kate Somerville formulas are created straight from the clinic in Los Angeles. #NMinsider #NMbeauty
5. Overheard at #NMbeauty Fall Preview: “It’s like wearing jewelry to the beach” – Hampton Sun founder Salvatore Piazzolla.
6. Spotted at #NMbeauty Fall Preview: beauty buyer Heidi wearing Essie nail lacquer in “Ladylike.” #NMinsider #ManiMonday
7. Another “who knew?” moment from #NMbeauty fall preview: Agar wood is English equivalent of Oud.
8. The Super Smile USA crystal toothbrush – Allure Magazine calls it “the world’s chicest toothbrush.” We agree! #NMbeauty
9. Atelier Cologne creators believe in “chameleon” fragrances–she wears the woodsy scent & he the floral. #nmbeauty pic.twitter.com/FUUCtz8mKJ
10. Assistant beauty buyer Lani-Marie sporting “Chanel Orange” nail lacquer with her Givenchy sandals. #NMbeauty #NMinsider