Getting Cheeky with 8 Bronzers, Blushes and Highlighters for Fall
September 17, 2015
After spending the summer drenched in sunscreen and minimalist makeup looks that hold their own in the heat, we turn our eyes to the impending fall season. Although we may not yet be feeling the temperature drop, it’s not too soon to embrace an update in the cheek color department. Whether you’re in pursuit of subtle sculpting, a flush of color or a “lit from within” glow, these eight cheek products will have you covered:
1. Chantecaille Compact Soleil in St. Barths: In an ultra-flattering, soft tan shade that effortlessly adds warmth to the face, this finely milled, portable powder grants you a post-island vacation glow all year long!
2. Giorgio Armani Maestro #110 Sunbath: Akin to liquid sunshine, a drop of this rich bronze formula buffed along the cheekbones creates beautiful depth and dimension that translates as born with it natural.
3. Gucci Sheer Blushing Powder #050 Spicy Petal: This sheer powder formula still packs enough pigment to envelope cheeks in a “just-pinched” flush; Spicy Petal is a warm pink that works well with a spectrum of skin tones and the iconic interlocking G compact is luxury incarnate.
4. Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush Stick in Peach Rush: A buildable wash of color in a juicy peach hue, this deliciously saturated solid formula is a perfect, toss-and-go companion for your makeup bag.
5. Clinique Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette in Defining Roses: For those who prefer their contour, blush and highlighter in a single compact, this recent release from Clinique is a boon. Use the darkest shade to gently sculpt the cheekbones, concentrate the blush tone along the apples of the cheeks and blend a touch of the luminous pale shade along the upper cheekbones for a multidimensional finish.
6. La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Plum Glow: Endlessly creamy with a luminescent result, use your ring finger to pat this entrancing formula on cheeks; Plum Glow is a lovely mauve shade to harbinger the arrival of fall.
7. Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo in Moodlight: This opulent pairing boasts two shades of luminosity for a customized effect. Use a fluffy brush to sweep the darker rose gold shade along the hollows of cheeks and perimeters of the face to add a stunning sheen to your contour. The pale champagne hue works best on the high points of the face for an otherwordly gleam.
8. Clé de Peau Beauté Luminizing Face Enhancer #13 Sand Beige: With just enough pigment to blur the line between highlighter and bronzer, this gorgeous, prismatic hybrid delivers an ethereal radiance that instantly enlivens the face.
Shop the Beauty Event, and receive an exclusive tote and amazing samples with your $125 purchase in Beauty.