Holiday Beauty Gifts in Every Category
December 14, 2015
Holiday shopping can be an overwhelming endeavor. With a seemingly endless stream of options, finding the most befitting presents for everyone on your list might feel daunting. Fret not, lovelies! Here are 23 memorable gifts—curated especially for beauty lovers—sure to elicit joy (and good skin!):
For the Skincare Aficionado
(1) La Prairie Skin Caviar Sheer Cream: This new release harnesses the proprietary power of the La Prairie Skin Caviar line while feeling entirely weightless. Instantly hydrating, the formula also effectively lifts and firms for an undeniably luxurious countenance.
(2) LiftLab Lift + Fix: For moments when sensitive skin needs extra reinforcements, this calming, nourishing salve addresses the inflammation and redness that may arise from too much holiday cheer and not enough sleep. Keep it in the refrigerator for an extra-cool experience!
(3) Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Water: From highly lauded Korean beauty brand Sulwhasoo, this gel-meets-water restores skin’s pH balance when a “reset” is in order.
(4) Kate Somerville Melrose Place Set: Featuring three best-selling Kate Somerville essentials (ExfoliKate, Gentle Daily Wash Cleanser and Nourish Moisturizer) nestled in an adorable box, this limited-edition homage to Kate’s Skin Clinic on Melrose Place is a brilliant foray into the line.
(5) Orlane, Paris Masque Absolute Recovery Mask: When seasonal exhaustion manifests in the form of skin dullness, this detoxifying, glow-inducing mask is the revitalizing answer.
(6) SK-II Mid-Day Essence: Purse-sized Pitera on the go, this convenient mist instantly refreshes and revives for a luxe pick-me-up while on the go.
(7) Foreo Luna: Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this portable cleansing innovation with cutting-edge sonic technology ensures an ultraclean outcome.
(8) NuFace with Trinity ELE Attachment: Now the only FDA-cleared, at-home handheld device for facial stimulation can masterfully target the dreaded “eleven” lines in-between the eyebrows with the addition of the ELE attachment. Daily usage of this micro-current powerhouse can firm, tone and increase collagen production for skin that glows.
For the Beauty Lover Who Has Everything
(9) Laura Mercier Sleek & Chic Eye Colour Palette: A delectable combination of matte- and satin-finish shades in staple tones apropos for daily wear, this utilitarian palette will be in use year-round.
(10) Giorgio Armani Luxe is More Palette: What does this gorgeous case of soft gold possess? To begin, the top layer contains eight shades of silky, color saturated and ultra-blendable eye shadow to achieve the quintessential Giorgio Armani minimalist look! As if that were not sufficient, the bottom layer includes two creamy under-eye concealers and a translucent setting powder for a clean and even effect that effortlessly harmonizes with the sophisticated, soft-wash shadows above.
(11) Clé de Peau Beauté Le Bal Masque Coffret: Opulence embodied, this limited-edition set includes a vanity-worthy eyeshadow quad (in blues, greens and golds of the season), a glossy bordeaux mascara and a classic red lipstick for a stunningly polished result. Magnifique!
(12) Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder: For the classicist who doesn’t mind making a statement, this finely milled powder—excellent for light coverage, setting makeup and touch-ups—resides in a dual-layered compact that also houses its own fan brush.
(13) Chantecaille Galactic Gloss: Luminous and decidedly nonsticky, this plush gloss has an iridescent finish that looks just as beautiful alone as over lip liner or lip color.
(14) Lancôme Paris Color Design Matte Lip Color: Extreme pigmentation and ultrasmooth performance guarantee a bold, colorfast formula that makes an indelible mark.
(15) Christian Louboutin Lip Definer: A fusion of style and substance, this breathtaking lip liner is creamy and long-lasting, and the retractable packaging means you’ll never need to carry an additional sharpener; consider Nats for pinky-beige perfection.
(16) Le Métier de Beauté Moisture Matte Lipstick: This paradoxical formula veils lips in a velvet cloak of matte color while keeping them comfortably hydrated for hours. Nude-lip lovers will adore La Vie en Rose, and those with an adventurous spirit will find the deep aubergine Smoke (worn in the accompanying image) an intriguing selection.
(17) Tom Ford Lips and Boys Lip Color: The post-Thanksgiving release of 25 new shades of this iconic lipstick complete a now permanent collection of 50; with so many choices, you are bound to find a befitting hue for every lipstick lover in your life.
Extras for Hair and Skin:
(18) Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque: With an intoxicating signature scent and fortifying properties, this rich mask restores hair strength while delivering visible shine and manageability. Once touched by the magic of Oribe, your tresses will never be the same.
(19) Hampton Sun Sunless Tanning Mist Body: Just because it’s the dead of winter doesn’t mean that skin cannot benefit from a faux glow, especially when it’s from one of the most natural-looking formulas on the market. Hampton Sun makes getting bronzed so facile; with an easy-to-spray nozzle and practically instant dry time, you (or someone you love) will be glowing in no time!
(20) Byredo Parfums Rose of No Man’s Land: Inspired by the selfless nurses who braved the front lines of World War I, this rose elixir—tempered by warm, musky base notes—is calming, strong and beautiful.
Smaller Trinkets, Big Impact
(21) Diptyque Mini Candles in Sapin, Liquidamber and Oliban: In the scents of the season (pine, amber and incense, oh my!), these diminutive gems boast an impressive 30-hour burn time, making them the perfect accent gift for the host or hostess on your list!
(22) Molton Brown Festive Bauble: A delight for the senses, this darling ornament is filled with aromatic body wash; present toppers never looked (or smelled!) so good.
(23) Maison Francis Kurkdjian Les Bulles d’Agathe Scented Bubbles: Unique on every level, these scented bubbles are reminiscent of the playfulness of childhood and wonder of the season. Nestle them in stockings for whimsical Christmas morning memories.