The Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro
October 7, 2014
Busy girls with little room on their calendar (and even less in their makeup bags) all love a good multitasker. We’re talking about those go-to products that travel well, work a myriad of ways, and are a cinch to use on the go. Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro fits the bill and deserves a spot in even the smallest of makeup bags. (That’s why it’s already a backstage favorite.) Here’s four ways you can get the most out of it:
1. Use it with a fine-point brush as an eyeliner.
2. Smudge it across the lid to use as an eyeshadow. Combining two of the darker shades makes an excellent smokey eye.
3. Use as contour; blend a bronze shade underneath the cheekbones, jawline, and on your forehead right along hairline. You can apply a swipe with your fingertips, then buff with a contour brush.
4. The metallic gold shade makes an excellent highlighter. Dot and blend it on the brow bone, the very top of your cheekbones, and along the top of your cupid’s bow.
5. With a brow brush, line and shade in your brow in a matching hue for a naturally fuller look. Go over with a clean spool brush to make sure the color is evenly applied.
6. Use as a root touchup in between colorings.