Top 10: Black Friday Beauty
November 23, 2016
The combination of fresh fall and winter releases, elevated deals, and the excitement of potential gift procurement (both for others and oneself) make Black Friday shopping an exhilarating rush. To streamline your post-Thanksgiving retail pursuits, here are ten curated Black Friday beauty suggestions that will perfectly prepare you for the season:
(1) lilah b. Neiman Marcus Holiday 2016 Set: Clean beauty minimalism has never looked so chic. Within the luxe white clutch, you’ll find a velvety neutral eyeshadow quad, a versatile rosy lip and cheek tint, and a lip brush for application on the go.
(2) Le Métier de Beauté Moisture Matte Lip Creme Collection: Boasting breathtaking color payoff and an impressively moisturizing formula, this quartet—composed of the nude mauve First Look, ’90s brown Affinity, cherry red Tabou, and bold Magenta Ricochet—is the lip wardrobe you’ll love to wear.
(3) Sisley-Paris Precious Black Rose Face Oil Set: Cooler temperatures call for a step up in skincare, and the iconic Black Rose Face Oil seamlessly integrates a significant level of hydration to any routine. Additionally, the limited-edition Discovery Program’s three deluxe travel sizes of the Hydra Global, Eye and Lip Contour Cream, and Black Rose Cream Mask make this set a veritable steal.
(4) Tom Ford Lips & Boys 2016 Collection: For the third Black Friday in a row, Tom Ford is launching yet another round of clutch-worthy lip color in 25 new shades. The vibrant metallic, matte, and cream finishes ensure an apropos match for every lipstick enthusiast—snap up your ideal Lips & Boys while you can!
(5) Giorgio Armani Limited Edition Holiday Night Lights Palette Set: Propelling palettes to the next level, this double-decker is brimming with ten matte and shimmer shadows, two glowing face enhancers, and a translucent setting powder for a full face in seconds. The set also includes two night-out essentials—a sophisticated pouch and Ecstasy Lacquer sample.
(6) House of Sillage Emerald Reign: From the visually stunning flacon to the transcendentally lovely juice within, Emerald Reign entrances with warm notes of Benzoin, Coriander, Violet, and Sandalwood while epitomizing fragrance opulence.
(7) Lancôme Paris Petite Tresor Eyeshadows: The glittering compact is just the beginning; each of these four limited-edition shadows showcases delicate embossing and a silky texture in pearlescent shades that will complement all of your holiday engagements.
(8) Clé de Peau Beauté Annees Folles Lip Color Palette: In collaboration with pop artist Ashley Longshore, this lip color from the exquisite holiday collection features a gorgeous lacquered box; inside, you’ll find full coverage lipstick, a coordinating sheer formula, and a glimmering gloss for maximum radiance.
(9) Clinique High Impact Custom Black Kajal Eyeliner: Sleek and retractable (no sharpener necessary), this intensely pigmented eyeliner makes eyes pop while masterfully resisting smudges—guaranteeing it will be an excellent companion for both your handbag and your waterline.
(10) Edward Bess Earth Tones Natural Enhancing Eyeshadow Palette: Five shades of lush, universally flattering eyeshadow work together in striated harmony to deliver a neutral wash of color that is easily customizable for day and light looks alike.