New York Fashion Week Day One
September 6, 2014
Our 10 favorite things from day one of New York Fashion Week. Follow @NeimanMarcus and @CUSPbyNM on Instagram for hourly updates.
1. “Trend Alert! Overalls at BCBG Max Azria Spring 2015.” – Ken Downing
2. Lucky Magazine editor-in-chief Eva Chen looking lovely in shades of blue this morning.
3.Long, languid and lean were the clothes at Wes Gordon Spring 2015.
4. “Obsessed with terracotta sequins at Jason Wu” – Ken Downing
5. Accessories director Ana Maria Pimentel adores this Christian Loubouti “mandal” at Peter Som Spring 2015.
6. Snail, crab and goggle-like clutches, “mandals,” crop tops and greens made the Kate Spade New York Spring 2015 collection.
7. Rebecca Minkoff treated her guests to a fun 3D experience, but the highlight was the Bohemian romance aesthetic with a touch of Stepford Wives.
8. Mixed prints and ultra white looks ruled the Tanya Taylor Spring 2015 parade. Keep an eye on this CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Finalist.
9. Dustin Yellin walked the Misha Nonoo Spring 2015 runway, sealing the collaboration between the artist and the designer.
10. “I’m mad for Suno Spring 2015 mixed prints, better with an asymmetrical hem.” – Ken Downing