New York Fashion Week Day Four
September 9, 2014
10 moments that made us swoon today at New York Fashion Week. For hourly updates, don’t forget to follow @neimanmarcus and @cuspbynm on Instagram.
1.Inspired by Japanese kimonos, Lela Rose added soft belts to her chic cocktail-to-evening looks.
2. Carolina Herrera deconstructed the flower in a plethora of elegant ways for spring. The mosaic gowns made us long for future black tie events.
3. Mesh, knits and fringe made this a very sporty season for Milly.
4. “Crazy for culottes in suede at Theory.” – CUSP fashion director Caroline Maguire.
5. The Pierre hotel was the perfect backdrop for Alice + Olivia’s Versailles inspired collection.
6. Mixed prints, lace tailored looks, culottes, and tomboy jackets all coexist in one gleeful collection at Veronica Beard.
7. “Here comes the sun at The Row” – Ken Downing