New York Fashion Week Day Five
September 10, 2014
Highlights from day five of New York Fashion Week, from the streets, to backstage, to the front rows. Make sure to follow @neimanmarcus and @cuspbynm for more!
1. A sneak peek Cusp by Neiman Marcus’ Suno selection for Spring 2015.
2. Sheer pleats and black tailored looks at Vera Wang.
3. Bright pops of color, latex-like accessories, and black and white for the coolest “Club Kids” in town, at Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2015.
4. Marilyn Monroe-inspired beauty at Jenny Packham, by Laura Mercier.
5. Oscar de la Renta threw a glamorous garden party today at his studio. Among the gorgeous pieces were voluminous high-low black-tie gowns and pastel gingham day looks.
6. Pretty from the back, Eva Chen wearing Misha Nonoo, Proenza Schouler shoes and ALC handbag today on her way to Tory Burch.
7. “In the pink with Narciso Rodriguez.” – Narciso Rodriguez
8. Casual cool looks with artful accessories at Tory Burch.