New York Fashion Week Day Six
September 11, 2014
Highlights from day six of New York Fashion Week. Make sure to follow @neimanmarcus and @cuspbynm on Instagram for hourly updates.
1. Stopped by the NM Buyer’s DVF appointment this morning and saw plenty of lovely dresses, especially a boho chic, off the shoulder dress, coming to stores this spring.
2. The Hugo Boss spring 2015 collection was presented on the 54th floor of 4 World Trade Center. The show was sleek and elegant with architecture-meets-nature references.
3. California surfers go to New York. That was the vibe this afternoon during the Elizabeth & James presentation at Affirmation Arts gallery.
4. Clover Canyon Spring 2015 collection is inspired by a whirlwind trip the designers took to Asia. Statement prints, and kimono-style references stood out.
5. Accessories Director Ana Maria takes a break from market appointments to attend the Tabitha Simmons presentation.
6. Ken Downing stopped by the Soho Grand Hotel to view the Rachel Zoe Spring 2015 collection.
7. NM buyer Hila stopped by Prabal Gurung’s showroom to view the Spring 2015 collection. A black and white feather dress stood out among colorful printed shifts and open weave knits.
8. Reed Krakoff not only debuted his Spring 2015 ready-to-wear collection, he also launched a new limited edition handbag, the RK 40 handbag in colbalt blue crocodile. Krakoff’s easy oxford slip-on platform in mixed media skins, and metallic leather will be the go-to shoe come spring.