Trending Now: Party Denim
December 22, 2016
While the weather has been all kinds of up and down in Texas lately, we have had a few very cold nights so far. It’s sort of early in the season for the temps to drop that low here, so I’m starting to think it’ll be a really cold season for us!
Instead of opting for dresses and skirts on these chilly evenings, I’ve either been opting for a simple and warm all black outfit topped with a gorgeous coat, or heeled boots, jeans and heavy sweaters. To mix it up, I recently added this pair of metallic skinny jeans to my closet for nights out and last minute holiday get-togethers. With just a hint of sparkle, they’d be perfect for New Year’s Eve too!
In addition to these jeans being a chic way to diversify my going-out wardrobe, I’ve worn them daytime with an oversized black sweater and my favorite sneakers for running errands and for low key meet-ups with my besties. They instantly dress up even my most casual, everyday basics! These J BRAND jeans are exclusive to Neiman Marcus, and are now on sale, so don’t miss out!
If you haven’t checked out the #OnlyAtNM section on the website, there are so many incredible exclusives that would make for phenomenal holiday gifts. Here are a few more of my favorite NM exclusives:
- These satin silk pajamas are so luxe and look oh so comfy. I love the cherry red color for Christmas and Valentine’s Day, but the other three hues would work year-round! Also love this lace + silk tank and shorts set. Slightly sexy, but effortless and comfortable for everyday wear.
- For a truly knockout NYE number, this dress by Kobi Halperin will ensure all eyes are on you.
- As I’ve mentioned before, Hanky Panky thongs are my favorite! I wear them every day of the year. This five pack features three neutral shades in my go-to rise.
- Rag & Bone boots are such a great investment. They hold up incredibly well (I’ve had my oldest pair for four years now), are timeless styles and are so, so comfortable! Love this new transitional suede style with the side-tie detail.
- Statement earrings make a great stocking stuffer, and this sparkly pair is a style any girl would love. Gorgeous!
- How darling is this #NMBeauty shopping bag palette?! So creative and cute.